In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- July 2-7: Norma's Cafe will donate a portion of our sales from all Blue Plate Specials to the Assist the Officer Fund. We hope you'll join us! Plus if you make a $20, or more, donation at any of our cafes for ATO, you'll receive our limited edition "Support First Responders" T-shirt. More details can be found at our Facebook Event Page.
- July 11: Come support Hallie's Heros along with Star 102.1. We'll have a booth to get swabbed to possibly be a match plus a free slice of mile high pie gift certificate (to use on a later date)!
- July 13: National French Fry Day! We will have a variety of special french fries plus tons of giveaways at all 5 of our locations. 'Cause every day is FRY-Day at Norma's!
- July 1-23: Tour de Norma's! Eat at all 5 locations, keep your receipts from all 5 and turn them in for a FREE $25 gift card.
- July 28: National Hamburger Day, go ahead and treat yourself to one of our 1/2 pound burgers!
- July 29: Our last car show of the summer! Come by our North Dallas location from 5-9pm. All makes and models are welcome!