In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- February 6: Last day to order your Super Box by today to enjoy for the Super Bowl
- February 7: All Norma's Cafe locations will close at 5pm for Super Bowl 50
- February 12-14: Enjoy a special Valentine's Dinner Special Menu plus enter to win Dallas Mavs tickets
- February 17: Norma's Cafe announces the inagural winner of their Community Partner Award
- View all the happenin's...