In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- July 2: Le Tour De Norma's Starts! Keep your recepit from all 4 Norma's Cafe locations during July and receive a FREE Mile High Pie!
- JULY 12th: Norma's Cafe Park Lane @ Central is now open! Like our NEW Facebook Page: https://business.facebook.com/Normascafe4/?business_id=274117266266246
- July 16: Car Show at our North Dallas Location at Trinity Mills & the Tollway
- July 26: We're sponsoring the City of Carrollton's Pie Fight!
- July 31: Le Tour De Norma's Ends, be sure to keep those receipts to turn in for a FREE Mile High Pie!