In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- September 22: North Texas Giving Day!
- September 26: National Pancake Day- come on by for a stack!
- September 30: The Great State Fair of Texas opens
- October 5: National Do Something Nice Day- like treat a friend to Norma's!
- October 11: Biscuits for Boobies! Come by as we raise money to end breast cancer!