In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- October 25: National Greasy Food Day- say no more, we got you covered.
- October 26: TEXAS CHICKEN FRIED STEAK DAY!!
- October 28: National Chocolate Day
- November 3: National Sandwich Day
- Novemer 8: Election Day, aka come eat your feelings with us :)