In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- April 29: First Car Show of the summer at our North Dallas location! Registration begins at 4:30 with judging from 5-9pm
- May 8: National Cocount Cream Pie Day. Because yes, that's a thing and we love it!
- May 10: Our annual Tip-A-Cop event! We'll have Dallas & Frisco Police in all 4 locations taking tips that will the be donated to the Texas Special Olympics fund! Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1895616697374820/
- May 11: National Eat What You Want Day!
- May 14: Mother's Day- Treat the special mom in your life to brunch at Norma's Cafe! P.S. We're BYOB ;)