In the mood for good food? Well, ya' found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
- November 22: We are closing early at 3pm. Please pick up all Thanksgiving orders by today as we won't be open again until Friday!
- November 23: Happy Thanksgiving! All 5 of our locations are closed today to allow our employees to spend the holiday with their family and friends. Thank you for understanding and we hope you have a great day!
- November 25: It's Small Business Saturday! While Norma's Cafe has grown to 5 locations in DFW, we are still proudly family run. Come on by for breakfast and support #ShopSmall!
- November 30: Dallas Cowboys take on the Redskins at 7:25pm for Thursday Night Football- Get your Tailgate Box Orders in today! Click Here to Download the Tailgate Form.
- December 2: Join us in Frisco for the family friendly event, Santa Run! Sign up here to run, or come on by for pictures with Santa at the Norma's Cafe photobooth. All proceeds benefit My Possibilities and the FC Dallas Foundation. Click Here for Santa Run Details