In the mood for good food? Well, ya found us!
Cafes have been the social gathering place for many towns since the 1950s. A place where family and friends enjoy delicious, hearty meals and talk about anything on their minds. Here in Dallas, Texas, a place like that began along historic US Highway 80 and still exists today.
Since 1956, Norma's Cafe has been a Dallas institution for Texas home cooking. From an award-winning menu to famous Mile-High Cream Pies™, the food and atmosphere will take you back in time and create a memory you can take home with you.
Welcome to good food, good company and good times. Welcome to Norma's Cafe!
What's cookin' at Norma's Cafe?
- November 1-14: Postcard Campaign for the Troops
- November 28: 25th Annual Free Thanksgiving Dinner
- Now - December 2: Salvation Army Angel Tree
- December 2-23: Annual Toy Drive at Oak Cliff
- Place Your Holiday Order Today
- View all the happenin's...